An oasis of tranquility, the Santa Fe restaurant Agoyo Lounge at the Inn on the Alameda features a full bar and a selection of fine wines sure to satisfy any thirst. If a full day of gallery hopping and sightseeing has left you craving sustenance, you can kick back under the stars or in the shady courtyard at Santa Fe’s best new restaurant. Relax in our elegant lounge while enjoying Agoyo’s light gourmet fare, specially prepared by our esteemed Culinary Institute of America chef, Chef Jen Doughty. Ranging from traditional New Mexican recipes to Santa Fe inspired new American style dishes, every item on our extensive menu is guaranteed to please the most discerning palate. This is food done fine.
- Open daily from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m. MST
- Conveniently located within walking distance of the historic Plaza and Canyon Road
- Delicious gourmet fare in a culture of care atomosphere
- Full bar featuring our signature Turquoise Margarita and Charlie’s Sangria
- For more information, please call 505-984-2121
PLEASE NOTE – Our kitchen has been renovated and we will resume serving dinner in the Agoyo Lounge on Friday March 27th. Be sure to visit us soon to experience all the new and inspired entrees to tantalize your taste buds.